Exterior

Exterior

Wednesday 23 March 2011

SURPRISE!

We've been patiently waiting for our CSR to tell us that our plans are now with construction.  Heard nothing all this time and on Monday she told me that they were still waiting for the final Engineering plans.  Well,  since I had a day off today to recover from last nights Lionel Richie concert, Ben and I drove over to the land to check if anything was going on.  I could not believe my eyes when I saw that the excavation of our block had been done.
Must have happened this morning cause it's been raining for last few days and today the weather was fabulous.
I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, our file must be with construction now.  Still no update from the CSR.

2 comments:

  1. Oh thats great news! This means your slab should be poured very soon!!! How exciting :)

    Where abouts in the Ponds are you? Might drive past today hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonia, we are on Lot 4229 Copper Street, you're welcome to drive by. You can visit when this is all over as well.

    ReplyDelete