Exterior

Exterior

Monday 25 April 2011

My Haven

I have been getting together some ideas for my bedroom.  Chose the wallpaper after looking at so many choices.  I decided to stick with a neutral colour scheme and I will add touches of colour with the cushions, candlestick holders, etc.  My room is pretty big, it has a large parent's retreat area as well.  I still need to decide how to utilise this space.  I really want my room to be an escape from the teenage/adult kids.  Somewhere I can go to read a good book and relax.

Here are some of the ideas I have collected so far:

2 comments:

  1. Very very nice. The Hayman is a really nice design. Are you having the open bathroom in the master?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Sandrine, having the open bathroom in the master bedroom. Getting mixed feedback on that though, some people hate the look. Never had that so we decided to give it a try, being adventurous.

    ReplyDelete