Exterior

Exterior

Friday 3 June 2011

Busy Weekend

We have so much to do this weekend.  Planning on attending the Art workshop at The Ponds tomorrow morning.  Have to also fit in a meeting with Ezyclip Fencing for a fencing quote.  I already have one quote from Local Fencing.  Will then post off the quotes to our neighbours for their approval. 
This weekend Ben and my son are doing the wiring for our downlights and intercom system.  I will be trying to clean the inside of the house prior to the internal linings going on.  I cannot believe how filthy the place is.  There's wood chips etc. all over and would hate to think that the gyprock is put up with all that stuff behind the walls.  We invested in a cordless vacuum from Bunnings.  Hope that does the job well.  Have a great weekend fellow bloggers, I will be slaving away at the house. 

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! Working at the house will be more fun than 'normal' house work!

    ReplyDelete